THE ICAHSC 21 CONFERENCE
Author / Co-Author Registration Fee Includes
Conference Link: Google meet link
Conference Proceedings with ISBN
Certificates for author and co-authors*
Participation in the Technical Program
Once your paper is accepted the registration, the process begins. You have to complete the following steps.
• At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. If an author has more than one accepted papers, there will be a discount on the registration fees for additional papers.
• Please see the Fee Structure mentioned below or in the “acceptance letter” you have received. The regular fee will be charged up to 6 pages and after that additional USD 20/ INR 200 per additional page will be charged.
• Each registration covers maximum one paper.Participating members may register as per the following charges.
Indian Research Scholar / students / Academicians
Foreign Students / Delegates
We accept payment by following method,
Bank payment (NEFT / RTGS/ IMPS):
Account Name (Beneficiary Name): LABTECH INNOVATIONS
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account No.: 37137135407
IFSC CODE: SBIN0021789
SWIFT CODE: SBININBB758
Account Type: Current
Debit Card/ Credit Card Payment:
Please complete the payment (Publication charge) using the below link,
PayPal Payment Link(Non-Indian): https://www.paypal.me/sksk6536
Payment link(Indian authors): https://www.instamojo.com/@labtechinnovations/
Paytm/ Google Pay/ PhonePe/ BHIM / UPI etc:
Phone Number: 9884518242
UPI Ids: sksk6536@oksbi
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
• All papers will be checked with advance plagiarism detection tools like Turnitin or iThenticate.
• All accepted papers will be recommend for publication in reputed index journals like Scopus, SCI, Web of Science, Ei Compendex, Annexure - I Journals, with additional charges. Please contact the organizing chair for the publication costs.
• After completion of registration fee process, participants are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
• Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
• The participants MUST bear all banking charges.
• Once you have transferred the money, please mail the bank statement at conference email ID. Please mention the Remitter's (Participant/Author) name, Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) clearly in in email.
• Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel.
• Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately. Authors are requested to send the revised paper (Final formatted papers) with payment proof as soon as possible (within 7 days from acceptance) to accelerate the pre-publication formalities. If extra time is required, kindly inform us urgently.
• Please send us your Mobile number or Whatsapp number for better communication.
• If you are making payment by NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS, please inform us of the NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS acknowledgement number (UTR) by email. A manuscript will not be processed if the UTR number is not sent. Receipt of payment will be given by email only after receiving the money to our account (Please give us 24-48 hrs for acknowledgement).
• Please do not make any cash deposit to our account, only online IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS is strongly recommended. If you want to make a cash deposit to our account, kindly add an extra INR100/- as cash deposit charge.
• You can make payment through Google pay, Paytm, BHIM app, UPI etc. After the payment completion, you have to go to your Bank statement where you will get a payment reference number related to your particular payment. Please send us that particular payment reference no. from your Bank account statement by taking a screenshot or photo by email or WhatsApp.
In case if an author wishes to cancel the registration, the full amount will not be refunded. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge to be borne by the registrant. Bank charges that occur will also have to be borne by the registrant. No refund will be made for cancellation after the paper being scheduled in the conference(technical session)
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help you.